I found some workaround about Q2.
1. After Install vSphere OFED 1.8.3 and etc then configure all iSER configurations.
2. Disable loading the iSER driver and reboot the ESXi host.
esxcli system module set --enabled=false -m=ib_iser
* Don't use /opt/mellanox/bin/openibd.sh stop
If you excute this command then you'll get a blank vSwitch configuration in Host Profile.
Therefore you must attach IPoIB vnmic to that vSwitch every ESXi host...:(
3. Create the host profile and re-enable loading the iSER driver and reboot the ESXi host.
esxcli system module set --enabled=true -m=ib_iser
4. Apply host profile another ESXi host
5. Finalize iSER setup (iSER target, vmkport, etc.)
I'm search iSER vmhba327680, 327681 in /etc/vmware/esx.conf, but I can't find anywhere.
I found IPoIB vmnic (vmnic-ib0, ib1) only.
This driver is Beta phase and I think Mellanox will correct this problem with VMware...:)
I am using Solaris 11.2 with Napp-it. Hardware Acceleration: unknown.
Is there no problem when you make a host profile with iSER?
Not able to create host profile with iSER enabled. Error: Unknown.
Thank you for your reply.
Let's wait patch for this problems...:)