SN2000-Series Switches migrate 10GBase-T (RJ45) to SFP/QSFP28
Use the SN2000-Series Switches to connect to more opportunities that require 10GbT Cat 6a/7 cables.
SN2000-Series converts 10G SFP+/SFP28 to a 10GBase-T connection (RJ45) using a generic transceiver.
Utilize existing copper cabling to efficiently connect
- 10GbT storage and appliances within the rack
- Switch-to-Switch between 10GbT and modern data center fabrics of SFP/QSFP
All SN2000-Series support SFP-10GbT transceivers.
See diagram highlighting supported ports and port types (SFP and QSFP)
- SN2010 (top) Supports
- 4 x QSFP28^ ports (numbers: 19-22)
- 4 x SFP28 ports (numbers: 1, 2, 17, 18)
- SN2100 Supports
- 16 x QSFP28^ ports (numbers: 1-16)
- SN2410 Supports
- 8 x QSFP28^ ports (numbers: 49-56)
- 4 x SFP28 ports (numbers: 1, 2, 47, 48)
- SN2700 (bottom) Supports
- 32 x QSFP28^ ports (numbers: 1-32)
^ QSFP28 ports require a QSA adapter to connect to the SFP-10GbT Transceiver
Supported 10GBase-T Transceivers
List of 3rd party supported transceiver:
~ Supported on SN2100, SN2410 and SN2700. SN2010 support will be added in November 2018.
+ planned for November 2018
Mellanox Quad to Serial (QSA) SFP Adapter
Mellanox Select 10Gbase-T Switch
- 5812-54T-O-AC-B - 48 x 10GbT ports + 6 x 40G QSFP ports