When logging into the NEO 2.0.5 Web UI, the user is prompted with the following error message: "GraphiteSupplier: Failed to get response".
This issue may occur when the python-django package installed on the server that is hosting NEO is of a higher version than the one required and used by NEO.
The problem is solved in later NEO versions, but in order to work with NEO 2.0.5, perform the following steps:
1. /opt/neo/neo-uninstaller.sh [Uninstall NEO]
2. yum remove python-django [Remove the current python-django package]
3. tar -xvf neo-2.0.5-1.el7.tar.gz [Untar NEO installation into a folder called neo]
4. yum install neo/packages/python-django-1.4.1-1.noarch.rpm [Install python-django-1.4.1-1 package - included in NEO installation]
5. neo/neo-installer.sh -r [re-install NEO]