This post shows how to tune BIOS for performance for the Intel BIOS S2600WT family with Intel's E5-2695 CPU.
- Intel S2600WT motherboard
BIOS Bersion 1.01.0009
1. Enter the BIOS Startup Menu and select Advanced.
2. Expand Processor Configuration.
In case Virtualization is needed for this server, enable it.
3. Select the Power & Performance dialog and then select Performance fromthe CPU Power policy menu.
4. Select rhe Uncore Power Management dialog and set the Uncore Frequency Scaling and Performance P-limit parameters to Enabled.
5. Enter the CPU P-State Control dialog, and set Enhanced Intel SpeedStep(R) Tech to Enabled.
6. Enter the CPU C-State Control dialog and set CPU C-State to Disabled.
7. Go back and enter the System Acoustic and Performance Configuration dialog, and choose Performance from the Set Fan Profile menu.