PRESENTER: Amit Katz, Director, Product Management, Mellanox Technologies
The extent of the data center interconnect fabric is constrained by the physical location of the data center. To address this limitation, Mellanox has pushed the boundaries and introduced the MetroDX™ and the MetroX™ long-haul InfiniBand and Ethernet RDMA interconnect solutions including the previously announced TX6100 and the upcoming TX6000 and TX6200 products. MetroDX and MetroX extends InfiniBand and Ethernet from a single-location data center network to local, campus and even metro applications, effectively enabling fast connectivity between remote data centers, remote storage location, disaster recovery applications and even enabling longer reach within the data center.
Please join Mellanox for this educational webinar to learn more about how deploying MetroDX and MetroX can benefit your data center users and applications. Join us to hear how you can drive transformation in your architecture, provide capital expense reduction, and help deliver higher performance beyond the traditional connectivity reach.
- New product introductions based on MetroDX and MetroX
- Run up to 10km today and to 100km in the future over local and distributed Ethernet fabrics, managed as a single unified network infrastructure
- Develop a low cost, low-power, and long haul solution over InfiniBand and Ethernet fabrics
- RDMA execution over long distance sites
- MetroDX and MetroX key features
Join us for a live presentation:
Tuesday, February 12, 2013
11:00am EST / 8:00am PST